The published proceedings will be created from PDF files supplied by the authors. The paper must by submitted through the conference system and must comply with the following specifications:
- PDF file MUST be IEEE Xplore compliant
- Paper Length: 3-4 A4 pages (extended abstract), 4-6 A4 pages (final paper), including figures, tables & references
- Paper Size: A4 (210 mm X 297 mm)
- Lay-out: Double column IEEE format [https://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html]
- Fonts: Embed & Subset ALL fonts in your PDF file. No Type 3 fonts allowed
- File Format: PDF only
- File Size Limitation: 5.0 MB
- Do NOT page number your paper
- Do NOT apply security settings to your PDF file.
Papers will be selected by the Steering Committee based on a peer review made by the Technical Programme Committee.
Mandatory for final papers
Use IEEE PDF eXpress to ensure/check that your PDF is Xplore compliant [http://pdf-express.org/]
Conference ID: 45779X (for RADIO 2019)
Conference ID: 45780X (for COMITE 2019)
Deviations from the above paper specifications could result in removal of your accepted paper from the proceedings.
Authors of accepted papers are expected to register and present their papers at the conference. Only the presented papers will be submitted to the final conference proceedings on IEEE Xplore.
All submissions of final papers must be in Microsoft Word/LaTex and PDF format through the conference system.
Proceedings and all presentations will be in English.
- Bring your own poster or order poster (price list).
- Maximum A1 poster size, minimum A3 poster size.
- The presentation must cover the material as cited in the abstract.
- Place the title, name, address, email of your paper at the top of the poster board to allow viewers to identify your paper.
- Highlight the authors’ names, e-mails, and address information in case the viewer is interested in contacting you for more information.
- Prepare all diagrams or charts neatly and legibly beforehand in a size sufficient to be read at a distance of 2 meters. Paragraph and figure caption text should be AT LEAST 24-point font (0.9 cm height) and headers AT LEAST 36 point font (1.2 cm height). Use creativity by using different font sizes and styles, perhaps even color.
- Use different colors and textures/symbols for each line or bar contained in your graph or chart. A serif font (e.g., Times) is often easier for reading main text, and a non-serif font (e.g., Arial or Helvetica) for headers and figure labels.
- Organize the paper on the poster board so it is clear, orderly, and self-explanatory. You have complete freedom in displaying your information in figures, tables, text, photographs, etc.
- Please do not laminate your poster to ensure that it can be recycled
- Poster templates:
PDF eXpress Instructions for Authors
Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
- Click http://www.pdf-express.org/ to go to the IEEE PDF eXpress Login Page.
- Once at the PDF eXpress web site, create a IEEE PDF eXpress account by clicking on "New Users - Click Here" link.
- Enter 45779X (RADIO 2019) or 45780X (COMITE 2019) for the Conference ID.
- Continue to enter information as prompted. You will receive an email confirming the successful creation of your account.
- Through your IEEE PDF eXpress account, you may submit your source files for conversion to PDF, or submit PDFs for checking.
- Technical support via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.